Mother’s Day is fast approaching, and homemade gifts are the perfect way to show the mother of your children how much you appreciate her! So round up the kids and get your craft on with some of these dad-friendly Mother’s Day crafts.
Homemade Mother’s Day Gifts from the Kids
- Visit a Photo Booth and then use the photos to make a wonderful bookmark
- Make an “I love you this much card“
- Decorate some terracotta pots and fill them with beautiful flowers
- Make some cupcake case flowers
- Make a silhouette wall plaque
- Create an I Love You jar
- Make a bottle top charm necklace
- Make some DIY stamped hearts
- Make a one of a kind vase from a photograph and a PVC pipe
- Grow your mom a mini herb garden
- Make a pretty fabric bookmark
- Make a decoupage clothes hanger (and have daddy buy her a new dress to hang on it!)
Get more Bright Ideas
Get the latest Bright Ideas in your inbox!
Pop your email address in the box below and we'll send you the latest Bright Ideas every Friday so you don't have to miss any!