To comply with the UK Cap Code and the FTC rules about bloggers getting paid to write stuff, I offer the following disclosure policy.
If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- You can expect me to be honest and truthful in what I write here on my blog and on my social media accounts.
- If I’m given free stuff (which doesn’t happen often because I’m not a big fan of product reviews, so please don’t send me anything!) I will tell you that I got sent free stuff to review.
- If a link in one of my posts goes somewhere where I might end up earning some cash I’ll tell you about it. Most of the links go to Amazon by the way, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra to buy stuff through those links. With that in mind I formally have to tell you that we are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Thanks for reading this little old blog and for pinning my stuff to your Pinterest boards. It means a lot to me. Now are you ready to go and read some of our most popular posts?
- The Best Kept Secret Entrances to Disney World Parks
Don't waste precious time standing in long lines at the park entrance, these secret entrances to Disney World will get you in ahead of the pack!
- 21 Fabulous Disney Autograph Book Ideas for Extra Magic!
Collecting autographs from favourite Disney characters is a must do activity for kids visiting Disney World - here are some ways you can sprinkle some extra pixie dust...
- 21 Delicious Baby Shower Mocktails Your Friends Will Love
These mocktail recipes are perfect for pregnant mamas, baby showers and designated drivers
- 16 Magical Mermaid Gardens You Can Make in An Afternoon
You know we go weak at the knees crazy about fairy gardens around here but if you prefer your fairytales to be ocean based you are going to LOVE these mystical mermaid gardens instead!
- 10 AMAZING Protein Shake Recipes Your Kids Will Go Crazy For!
These Easy Protein Shakes for Kids are perfect for children who need a little helping hand to get that all important protein into their bodies!