This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something.
Leftover BBQ Chicken Recipes
If you often find yourself asking “what can I make with leftover chicken?“, look no further because we’ve rounded up some great leftover BBQ chicken recipes for you to make your meal planning a little easier.
- 10 Amazing Grilled Chicken Recipes You Need to Eat
- Best Chicken Cast Iron Pan Recipes
- Easy Chicken Alfredo Recipes the Whole Family will Love!
- Easy Baked Chicken Recipes for Kids and Adults to Enjoy Together!
10. BBQ Chicken & Avocado Quesadillas
BBQ Chicken & Avocado Quesadillas – “Dinner ideas do not come very often for me. I was pretty excited to create these BBQ Chicken & Avocado Quesadillas for my kids the other night.” (via Inside Bru Crew Life)
9. Baked BBQ Chicken Roll Ups
Baked BBQ Chicken Roll Ups – “I love a complicated recipe that I can really sink my teeth into, but I find that this time of the year calls for quick and effortless dinners. These Baked BBQ Chicken Roll Ups fit the bill perfectly.” (via Old House to New Home)
8. BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
7. BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza – “French bread pizza is so much easier to make than regular pizza, and sometimes I prefer it to regular pizza (at least that we make) because the bread gets so crispy and crunchy and good.” (via LMLD)
6. Barbeque Chicken and Grilled Pineapple Nachos Recipe
Barbeque Chicken and Grilled Pineapple Nachos Recipe – “Cheesy nachos topped with barbecue chicken, grilled pineapple, and red onion.” (via The Brewer and the Baker)
5. Baked Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
Baked Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches – “Today’s recipe for Baked Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches is a yummy one that my entire family loves. I love it because it is so easy (and it’s one of my cook once eat twice recipes.)” (via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom)
4. Leftover BBQ Chicken Casserole
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole – “Ah, comfort food, there is nothing better. Easy pasta casserole loaded with leftover chicken, tomatoes, corn, red onion, and lots of cheese! This chicken, cheesy goodness is baked with barbeque ranch sauce for a full flavor experience.” (via Will Cook for Smiles)
3. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac
2. Barbecue Chicken Pizza Pinwheels
1. One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta
How to Store Leftover Chicken
How to store leftover chicken safely
Now we’ve shown you what to do with all that leftover chicken you just need to make sure that you store it safely until you need it. It’s pretty simple:
- Once the steam has evaporated pop the chicken into a container with a lid and put it in the fridge.
- If you’re not going to use the chicken within two days store it in the freezer instead.
- Always make sure the leftovers are defrosted thoroughly before you use them either in the fridge or the microwave.
- Cook the chicken until it’s piping hot and then make sure you don’t reheat it again.
- Leftover BBQ Chicken Recipes
- 10. BBQ Chicken & Avocado Quesadillas
- 9. Baked BBQ Chicken Roll Ups
- 8. BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- 7. BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
- 6. Barbeque Chicken and Grilled Pineapple Nachos Recipe
- 5. Baked Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 4. Leftover BBQ Chicken Casserole
- 3. Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac
- 2. Barbecue Chicken Pizza Pinwheels
- 1. One Pot BBQ Chicken Pasta
- How to Store Leftover Chicken